Sometimes it’s not immediately apparent that a child is struggling in school. Between your hectic work schedule, daily chores, extracurricular activities and frequent personal errands, it can be difficult to find the time to have a long discussion with your child about their day. Unfortunately, this is why so many parents are surprised when they get a phone call from their child’s teacher stating that he or she may need school help outside of class. Luckily, the educational consultants at Huntington Learning Center work to address this issue by offering parents a list of warning signs that could indicate that academic tutoring is needed. If your own child displays any of these signs, you may want to consider visiting one of the Huntington Learning Center facilities around the following areas to enlist your child in after-school tutoring.
• Broadview Heights, Ohio • Shaker Heights, Ohio • Willoughby, Ohio
• Brecksville, Ohio • Cleveland Heights, Ohio • Stow, Ohio
• North Royalton, Ohio • Mentor, Ohio • Kent, Ohio
• University Heights, Ohio • Chardon, Ohio • Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
• Independence, Ohio • Parma Heights, Ohio • Parma, Ohio
• Akron, Ohio • Tallmadge, Ohio • Seven Hills, Ohio
• Hudson, Ohio