Have your brakes been acting up? When it comes to your vehicle, there are a few common warning signs that you should pay attention to that indicate you may be in need of brake repair services:
- Squealing or grinding noises when using brakes
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) indicator lights up on your dashboard.
- Your car pulls to one side while braking.
- Your brakes are hard to push down or feel “spongy”
- Your steering wheel, brake pedal, or entire vehicle begins to shake when you apply your brakes.