Is your vehicle making strange noises when you press on the brakes? Shuddering when you try to stop? When it comes to your Kent, Ohio vehicle’s brake system, there are a variety of symptoms you should look for that indicate your brakes may be in need of servicing:
- Squealing or grinding noises when using brakes
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) indicator lights up on your dashboard.
- Your car pulls to one side while braking.
- Your brakes are hard to push down or feel “spongy”
- Your steering wheel, brake pedal, or entire vehicle begins to shake when you apply your brakes.
If your vehicle experiences any of these symptoms, contact the professionals of Auto & Tire Service Specialists near Tallmadge, Ohio immediately. Here, their expert technicians will be able to diagnose your vehicle and provide you with the discount brake repairs you need to get safely back on the road. With years of experience regarding discount brake services, you can trust Auto & Tire Service Specialists to get the job done right. While there, don’t forget to invest in affordable new tires for your Wadsworth, Ohio vehicle!