The invention of the modern air conditioner has created comfort for billions of people since its inception in 1902. The problem is that many homeowners dread flipping that switch because of the increase it causes in their monthly expenditure. Hey Neighbor Heating and Cooling can help individuals from Beach City, Ohio, to Canal Fulton, Ohio, save money on utility bills with various affordable services — including AC maintenance, repair, and installation. This reputable air conditioning company can not only help lower cooling bills, but they help decrease asthma attacks and prevent the need for 24-hour emergency AC service by keeping ACs running efficiently. Following some tips for hot summer days, people from Wilmot, Ohio, to Brewster, Ohio, can stay cool but can trust the highly trained technicians at Hey Neighbor when they are needed.
Air conditioning has changed the way people live their lives and function in the heat. It is healthier to stay cool while exercising, sleeping, and performing household chores, but using the AC comes at the cost of $29 billion annually. With 75% of Americans owning an air conditioner, it would behoove them all to pay attention to tips to stay cool while keeping their AC running efficiently on hot summer days. Some of the basic ideas for homeowners from Canal Fulton to Wilmot are to:
- Commission a reputable air conditioning company for affordable AC maintenance at least once a year, typically in the spring.
- Change the filter regularly:
- Every 90 days, if there are no allergies present
- Every 45 days for optimal efficiency
- Every 30 days with multiple pets and for those who have seasonal allergies, which can also decrease asthma attacks.
- Inspect the outside unit at least every couple of weeks to remove debris that may have accumulated around it.
Additional tasks that will help anyone from Brewster to Beach City save money on utility bills includes:
- Call Hey Neighbor to install a smart thermostat, which can lower cooling bills by 15%.
- Adjusting the temperature 7-10 degrees can save about 10% in bills.
- Taking advantage of ceiling fans. They work with the AC to create a wind-chill effect.
- Adding energy-efficient windows and seal cracks where air can enter.
- Invest in energy-saving window blinds.
- Turning off the unit when it isn’t necessary. The less it is used, the longer it will last.
Even AC units that are diligently cared for sometimes have components that can deteriorate due to normal wear and tear, and Hey Neighbor is available for 24-hour emergency AC services. No one wants to get caught on the hottest day of the year without the ability to remain cool, and their technicians arrive on the scene in fully stocked trucks to be ready for any challenge they may face. Call 330.875.9300 to either get on the schedule or if you need affordable repair or installation.
Hey Neighbor is happy to accommodate any homeowner’s need from Wilmot, Ohio, to Beach City, Ohio, if they call for their 24-hour emergency AC services. Additionally, calling for affordable maintenance is more likely to prevent the entire occurrence and keep the AC running efficiently. This reputable air conditioning company helps its customers save money on utility bills and decrease asthmas attacks with tips for hot summer days and affordable AC tune-ups, repair, and installation. Individuals from Brewster, Ohio, to Canal Fulton, Ohio, who want to lower cooling bills will love working with Hey Neighbor.
Canton, Ohio 44705
OH LIC #35083