With autumn in full swing in the Cuyahoga County, Ohio area, we have a lot to look forward to! Fall festivals, Halloween, beautiful scenery, and the major holiday we’re all excited for—Thanksgiving. If you’re planning on hosting a large gathering this year, now is the perfect time to begin preparing—especially if you require new kitchen equipment. So, why not start by visiting Interstate Kitchen Supply? This Cleveland, Ohio company has a spacious facility filled with low-priced appliances. If you’ve been looking for an affordable GE oven for your Parma, Ohio home so you can cook the perfect turkey, look no further than Interstate Kitchen Supply!
If you have decided to cook a meal for a major holiday like Thanksgiving, you should know how important it is to have the right equipment. The last thing you want is for your Cuyahoga County relatives to have to choke down tough stuffing or soggy green bean casserole! Having a fickle oven that burns your food one minute and undercooks it the next is not something you want to deal with. And definitely not on Thanksgiving! Fortunately for you, Interstate Kitchen Supply is just minutes away and offers a wide variety of low-priced appliances.
This Cleveland facility is truly a kitchen lover’s dream! With dishwashers, refrigerators, ovens and more, Interstate Kitchen Supply provides one-stop shopping for all of your kitchen renovation needs!
And best of all, you can count on Interstate to give you the attractive and functional equipment you want at a price that won’t break your budget. No matter what product you’re currently lacking in your Parma home, there’s a good chance you’ll find it at Interstate Kitchen Supply!
Searching for an affordable GE oven to cook the perfect turkey? Stop by Interstate Kitchen Supply to pick one up! They even offer a great recipe on their website for customers to use. Check it out!
GE’s “Perfect” Turkey Recipe
- 1 whole turkey, thawed
- Black pepper
- Garlic salt
- Butter (about 2 sticks)
Amounts may vary. Use enough to fill the inside of your turkey.
- Onions, cut into large chunks
- Carrots, cut into large chunks
- Celery, cut into large chunks
- Garlic, whole cloves
- Fresh rosemary (optional)
- White wine (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Remove giblets from the turkey’s cavity. Wash turkey well in cold water and allow water to drain from turkey for several minutes. Place breast-side up turkey on a roasting rack in a roasting pan. If the turkey is not too large, you can use a broiler pan and rack.
3. Season the inside cavity of the turkey well with black pepper and garlic salt. Stuff the cavity with chunks of butter, cut onions, cloves of garlic, celery and carrots. If you have some fresh rosemary, this can be added too and gives a great flavor and smell. You can also add a few tablespoons of some white wine into the cavity for added zest!
4. Melt a stick of butter and brush all over the turkey’s exterior. Season well with garlic salt and pepper.
5. Take small pieces of foil and wrap around the wing and leg tips. This will keeps these from charring before the rest of the turkey is done. Do not cover the rest of the turkey. No need to baste; the turkey self-baste.
6. Place turkey in oven and bake until internal temperatures reach 180 – 185 degrees F. The time will vary with your oven and the size of your turkey, but a general rule is approximately 15 minutes per pound for a conventional oven. Refer to your owner’s manual or a cookbook to be sure.
7. Remove the foil wraps around wings and legs the last hour or so of roasting.
Sounds delicious, right? Well, when you purchase your own affordable GE oven at Interstate Kitchen Supply, you’ll be able to cook the perfect turkey right in your Parma, Ohio home! So, what are you waiting for? Give this local kitchen equipment supplier a call at 216.749.1366 or visit their website at www.IKSAppliance.com. Better yet, stop by the facility at 3800 Brookpark Rd in Cleveland, Ohio to view their selection of low-priced appliances. When Thanksgiving rolls around, your Cuyahoga County, Ohio family members will be glad you did!